[rev_slider alias=”hate-crime-en”]

Have you been the victim of violence?

If you have been the victim of homophobic or transphobic violence (being verbally insulted, spat at, pushed, assaulted, injured etc.), you should contact the police in an emergency by dialling 112. Once you are safe and have received any medical attention necessary, you can call us on 0800 133 133

You can also let us know about all of the details of the incident (or past incidents) by using this reporting form.

Report online

Our Promises